Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Joyful Noise

Happy First Day of the Christmas Season!!

I have been patiently waiting for November 1 so I could bust out my new Amy Grant Christmas CD. Amy Grant is by far my favorite artist when it comes to Christmas music, so when Katie told me she had a new CD I went right over to Amazon and placed my order. It came six days ago and I worked very hard not to rip it open immediately.

But now it is officially the Christmas season (at least in my world) and I popped it in this morning while I ran my errands, and sang every song at the top of my lungs. The album is a collection of all the best Amy Grant Christmas songs plus four new ones. I must make a copy immediately before I wear this one out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay - another Christmas Freak like me! fa-la-la-la!

Related Posts with Thumbnails