Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Honesty is the best policy

I have been tagged by Leah for the Honest Weblog award. I must share ten honest things about myself.

1. I am the oldest of four girls and I am pretty sure that I am everyone’s favorite sister. (Love you, guys!)


2. I am totally going to copy Leah on this one – I am a military brat and moved every four or so years with my family. I get anxious to move or change things every few years. We just bought our first house and it will be interesting to see how I am feeling about it four or five years from now!

3. I am kind of a nerd. I do the daily crossword puzzle at msnbc.com on the Master Level. My personal best time is 8 minutes, 31 seconds.

4. I laugh every single time I see a Sonic commercial. I know these commercials are really stupid, but they make me giggle anyway.


5. If I hear someone gagging or throwing up, there is a 90% chance that I am going to follow suit.

6. I am completely terrified of needles. I avoid the doctor at all costs because I am afraid they will want to take blood or give me a shot. My fear is so bad, I don’t like to be touched in the crook of my arm because it reminds me of having blood drawn. Even thinking about it now makes me want to cross my arms and protect my crooks!

7. I own over 70 pairs of shoes and I am not ashamed to admit it.


8. I regret that I quit piano lessons when I was a kid. I wish I had some cool musical talent like the piano or guitar. Should have listened to my mother!

9. I am a self-soother. I bounce my leg or wiggle my foot when I am tired, bored or anxious. I used to rock myself to sleep by wiggling my foot but Nate made me stop once he had to share a bed with me. (Complete truth be told – sometimes I just wait for him to fall asleep and then I do it anyway!)

10. My ultimate dream in life would be to attend New York Fashion week.


I would like to tag the following blogs: Cookie Crums and The Hine Family (yes, that means you too, John!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally relate to #9. I'd just never knew what to call it, but you totally pegged it - self soother. I bounce my foot up and down when I'm trying to sleep. Or I'll bounce or wiggle my arm. I think it's a form of 'rocking' myself to sleep. We're totally kindred spirits. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails