Monday, November 3, 2008

Rock the Vote, then drink Starbucks

As if doing your civic duty isn't enough reason to get out and vote tomorrow, maybe free coffee will do the trick:


Nate and I actually voted yesterday. Not exactly how Nate wanted to spend his Sunday afternoon, as he told me repeatedly during the two hour wait. But with Indiana considered a 'toss up' state this election, I felt it was important to make sure that we both got it done. Unfortunately I didn't feel my vote was so much for someone, as against the other candidate. At this point, I am just ready for the whole election to be over and for the nation to move forward with whoever.

Think Starbucks will still give me free coffee if I wear my little sticker? That's not exactly a lie, is it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails