Sunday, November 23, 2008

Great Expectations

As if I didn't already have enough to look forward to in the next few weeks, we have finally ordered our entertainment console for the family room. We picked it out several weeks ago in the hopes that it would come before Nate's parents visit for Thanksgiving, but it's a new piece at Haverty's and apparently very popular - it's on back order through Christmas. So we decided to hold off a few weeks since it wouldn't make a difference anyway. And I'm so glad we did, because this week I got a coupon for 15% off any one item. Yeah for saving money!

This lovely merlot media console will arrive just in time for New Year's Day football. I can't wait to get the ugly craft table out of our family room and finish up my craft room upstairs!


Up next - new couches and tables for the family room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails