Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday


Okay, so technically this is now Tuesday, but these things happened on a Monday, so isn't that close enough? I have been enjoying the blog My Charming Kids for awhile now and finally decided to get in on the "Not Me!" Monday action.

This week I did not turn the wrong way out of the Wal-mart parking lot and make it three miles before I realized I was going the wrong direction. Again.

I did not try to buy wine for Thanksgiving and discover that I did not have my driver's license in my wallet.

Last night when Nate asked for grilled cheese for dinner (WTH?), I most certainly did not sneak off to call my sister Katie to make sure I knew how to make grilled cheese correctly.

And I definitely am not posting this while eating yet another spoonful of cookie dough from the refrigerator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO FUNNY!! LOL! :) I LOVE your blog!! And love you!
me

Katie said...

Yes, you most certainly DID call me to ask me how to make grilled cheese!!! You are hopeless in the kitchen!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails