Friday, November 7, 2008

Genius

As if one great sale posting today wasn't enough, here is another that you won't want to miss. Thanks to the stylish Kimberly over at Fab Finds under $50, I scored a bunch of great Christmas gifts at the Vera Bradley clearance sale.

I am not a big fan of VB myself but I am totally excited about this curling iron case I ordered for when I travel. It's lined inside so you can stick a hot curling or straightening iron in it without worrying about singeing your clothes or melting your suitcase. I can't count the number of times I have checked out of a hotel, hot curling iron in hand.


Word of warning to ladies in my family - you may want to check with me before you order. I won't admit to exactly how much I spent today, but some of you are going to be pretty happy this Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ♥ the curling iron cover. I have had mine for 5 years now and I use it everytime I travel. As for the sale - wasn't it fantastic?! Glad you (and your family) could benefit from my posting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails