Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by the lovely Leah over at Make it Fabulous.

Eleven of my Favorite Things:

1. Clothes Shop:
I am obsessed with The Limited for many reasons:
- I am a small girl up top (if you know what I mean) and their x-small really is extra small.
- Their slacks and jeans fit me like a glove.
- Their jewelry is amazing.
- Their handbags are oversized and FABULOUS.
- They have great sales and coupons.

2. Furniture Shop:
Do I have to pick just one? With a brand new house to fill up, I have hit practically every furniture and home goods store in Indianapolis. If I had to shop at just one, I would go with Crate and Barrel.


3. Sweet:
Dark chocolate anything. I can lie to myself and pretend it’s good for me while I eat it!

4. City:
Prague, Czech Republic – Nate and I visited in 2002 on our European Tour. It was the place we were least looking forward to and is the first place we want to re-visit some day! The history is amazing, the architecture is breathtaking, the shopping is to die for and on top of all that, it’s dirt cheap to stay there.

5. Drink:
Venti non-fat extra-hot caramel macchiato – I got a Starbucks Visa card just so I can earn free coffee.


6. Music:
Although she hasn’t put anything new out recently, I love Kelly Clarkson; the girl is super talented. I also love girl anthems from PCD, Danity Kane and Carrie Underwood.

7. TV Series:
I am almost embarrassed to admit this publicly, but I am addicted to Gossip Girl. Seriously, the dialogue is so catty and the clothes are so fabulous, I am hopelessly hooked.


8. Film:
Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days and Mean Girls

9. Workout:
Ugh. I was totally rocking the gym for about a year but lately I have been a lazy bum. I love a good cardio or kick-boxing class when I am motivated to actually get to a gym.

10. Pastries:
I love a good cheese danish. Or anything from Baker’s Sweets in Sumter, SC (they can do no wrong in my book!)


11. Coffee:
Yes, please! Seriously, I would take this stuff intravenously if I could, and I am deathly afraid of needles!


And I'm going to tag Pink Polka-Dotted Dreams and Maria (this will give you something to do while waiting for Baby Hine!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails