Sunday, October 19, 2008

Afternoon delight


Just when you think you couldn't like your new neighbors anymore, they bring you cupcakes. Jill delivered six big fat vanilla cupcakes to our doorstep this afternoon.

I have been craving cupcakes for the last three days, and briefly considered buying some yesterday at the grocery store. But seeing as how I have zero self-control around vanilla cupcakes, I decided baking 20 cupcakes was probably not a good idea.

Apparently God does reward self-control because Jill appeared like a angel sent from Heaven. Well, actually, I wasn't home when she came but I bet you she had a halo and a pair of wings.

Now I just hope I have enough self-control left not to scarf all three of my yummy cupcakes in a single night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails