Sunday, October 12, 2008

Honey, have you seen my keys?

I am notorious for misplacing my keys, and occasionally Nathan's keys, and last Thanksgiving I even managed to misplace my dad's keys. But they always turn up a few hours later in some random place like the dog's toy basket or the top shelf of the refrigerator.

But this time my keys seem gone for good. It has been a week since the last time I saw them and I have turned the house and car upside down looking for them. I keep hoping they will turn up in a box, bag or basket, but so far no dice.

Have you seen my keys?

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ha! We seem to have misplaced John's keys as well! It's been over a week since we've seen them and we have also turned the house and cars upside down. I hope you find yours and I hope we find John's!

Anonymous said...

Have you checked Uncle Peter's pocket??!!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails