Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Tummy

Don't you just love it when your husband comes home and says he'd rather go out to eat than have you cook? Oh, wait, that's not exactly a compliment...but who the heck cares because the bottom line is, I didn't have to cook dinner!! And I didn't have to beg, plead or whine to get out of it!

Nate came home tonight pretty much on time (shock!) for the third night in a row (double shock!) and wanted Chicken Strips like the ones Ray and Renee had at small group on Friday. He thought they came from Applebee's but I, being the connoisseur of dining out that I am, knew that the food that night had actually come from Chili's. How did I know this you ask? Three little words:

Southwest Spring Rolls


If you have never had these things before, you are majorly missing out. I am crazy for these little pieces of yummy Mexican goodness!! And now that I know Nate likes the chicken at Chili's, I see a lot more of these babies in my future!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails