Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feta makes anything betta'

I have been tagged half a dozen times in Facebook with this '25 Things about Me' thing, so since you are all clearly dying to know more about yours truly, here you go.

1. I put feta cheese on just about anything - hamburgers, spaghetti, Lean Cuisines. It is my firm belief that feta makes anything better.

2. I quit piano lessons after two years. I begged and whined until my parents let me use that money towards extra dance lessons. Yeah, I haven't danced in 15 years and I regret my choice every time I hear someone play the piano. My (future) children will all play instruments and they will thank me when they are older.

3. I hate manicures. I am too Type A to walk around with chips in my nails but I am too lazy to keep them looking nice.

4. I think green Skittles are the best flavor.

5. I always order the exact same drink at Starbucks. The few times I have ventured into other drinks, I have been bitterly disappointed. My motto is 'go with what you know'.

6. I am a Southern gal, who absolutely hates iced tea and grits.

7. I met my husband on the first day of college. I am fairly certain that he doesn't even remember meeting me that day.

8. I overuse the words 'seriously' and 'whatever'.

9. I am dreading the big 3-0. I am still two months away from turning 28.

10. I talk to my dogs like they are human. (I am home all day, every day by myself. You would do it too.)

11. If I could do anything in the world, I would design wrapping paper, tissue paper, ribbons and other gift-wrap items.

12. I hope to become a mother this year.

13. I love cupcake frosting. The best kind is white icing you get at a mass retailer bakery like Wal-mart or Kroger. Food City in Knoxville, TN has the best frosting I have ever tasted. I will gladly trade you the cake part of my cupcake for the frosting part of yours.

14. My middle name is Ryan, my grandmother's maiden name.

15. I had a hideous bowl cut from 1st to 3rd grade. My mother has a thing for bowl cuts. (She did it to three of us! Only Emily survived the mortification of the bowl cut, because Katie and I were old enough to 'save' her from mom! You're welcome, Emily.)

16. I can only read one book at a time. Props to people who have multiple books going on at once.

17. I am more aware of my facial expressions since I noticed lines in my forehead recently. (See also #9).

18. I think Taylor Swift makes an awesome CD but you couldn't pay me to go to her concert. I have never heard a live performance from her that wasn't slightly off key.

19. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer or a fashion buyer.

20. It drives me crazy when people mispronounce 'preferably'.

21. I don't really have a favorite color. It changes all the time.

22. I sometimes wish I was a redhead.

23. I fell asleep on our first date. (And he still asked me out again!)

24. I have vague dreams of becoming a runner but zero self-discipline to make it happen. It sounds like a good idea, in theory...

25. I wish I lived closer to my family.

Now it's your turn to tell us everything we never wanted to know a little bit more about you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails