Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesdays at the Table


You can barely call this snack a 'recipe' but I have been obsessed with it ever since I had it at Bunco last week. So incredibly yummy and so ridiculously easy!

_____________________________________________

Ingredients:

Sour cream
Brown sugar
Strawberries

Instructions:

Put a small amount of sour cream in a snack size bowl. Stir in a heaping spoonful of brown sugar. Voila! The yummiest fruit dip you've ever tasted. I've been eating it with strawberries all week but I think it would be good with pineapple too.

She warned me not to try pre-mixing a bunch of it because the brown sugar tends to glop up. But it's so easy, it only takes a minute to make up a snack size portion. Perfect summer snack!

7 comments:

Jules said...

This sounds very easy and delicious for summer! Thanks :)

Cole said...

What an easy summer treat!!

KT said...

Were you by an chance in my kitchen listening to my Bunco group last week? We talked about the exact same recipe!

Emily Freeman said...

I read about that recipe elsewhere and am serving it over grilled peaches tonight! How funny! :)

Leah said...

This sounds so good!

I just left you an award on my blog (although you have already gotten it once)

annies home said...

that is so easy and I will keep it for easy summer snack idea

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this super easy yummy recipe. I have been making this dip and having lots of stawberries over the last couple of days...DELISH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails