Monday, March 23, 2009

Grateful


My sweet sister sent me this card today just to cheer me up. On the inside it says 'Sounds like a plan. Seriously.' and plays the song 'All Right' . I don't know how she managed to find a card that was so completely fitting - shopping, two of my favorite catchphrases and a song about being all right in the end. Now that's a good sister.

And if that wasn't enough for one day, she finally booked her ticket to come and see me! Hurray! We have been planning it for months and kept having to postpone, but it's finally a done deal. I can't wait for some good sister time.


{my sister, Katie, with our sister Amy's puppy, Java}

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I think we all wish for unlimited credit...I would wish for a box full of gift cards to my favorite stores. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails