Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Way We Were

Along with the vacation pics, Shelton and Liz sent a few pics from our college days. It's hard to believe that it's been five years since we graduated. The pics made me a little nostalgic for our college days.

This was Bond Night in November of senior year. We all dressed up as James Bond characters and went to see the latest Bond movie on opening weekend.

'Bond' and his Bond Girls.


This was the night after Nate and I got engaged. We went out with nearly every one of our friends that night and we couldn't tell a soul that we were engaged because my candlelight wasn't until the following night. It was one of the longest nights of my life!


The boys as various Bond characters.


Nate and Shelton enjoy their martinis shaken, not stirred.



Hope you Erskine kids enjoy the walk down memory lane! I think the whole Bond weekend was one of my favorite weekends ever. What was your favorite Erskine memory?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails