Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I've got all kinds of randomness floating around in my head today. Guess that's what very little sleep, a truckload of Aleve, and 36 straight hours of captivity on the couch will do to you.

So here are my thoughts in all their random, drug-induced glory.

1. The Good - I have a job interview! Woot, woot! It's a part-time marketing assistant position. I struggled a bit with whether or not to apply for something that was only part-time and requires a huge pay cut, but in the end it sounds like a really fun, interesting job so I went for it. Keep your fingers crossed for me on Thursday.

2. The Bad - I woke up yesterday in some major pain. I had a back injury four years ago that knocked me flat on my butt (literally) and required three weeks in a back brace and months of chiropractic care. I've gone nearly two years without a flare up but it appears my good luck has run out. I have been laying around on the couch with my heating pad for nearly two full days know but I still can't stand up straight. Moving from standing to sitting or sitting to laying is the worst. The chiro can't get me in until tomorrow so I am stuck like this for at least another day. I've seriously been considering this as an option for the better part of the afternoon:


3. The Ugly - To keep myself entertained I have been catching up on all the blog reading and random internet surfing that I missed last week while my sister was in town.

Wonder how many hours it took to put Lady Gaga in these hideous, skankalicious boots?

{image via perezhilton}

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope your back feels better soon!

Cole said...

Aww, feel better!

Holy boots, batman! They just seem to high maintainence (and UGLY) to wear.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats on the interview! That's super exciting!

I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain again, that's not cool at all.

Lady Gaga....wow...she clearly has NO friends to tell her that she has horrible fashion sense.

amy (metz) walker said...

Lady GaGa is SO weird!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails