Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy....

I would never be where I am today without the support of Mozilla Firefox, Comcast, Dell and Blogger. We did it, you guys! They like me, they really like me!

*Ahem* Excuse me, I think I got carried away for a second.

Give a gal her first award and watch it go straight to her head. One of my new friends, Allison over at The Displaced Texan, has graced me with my first Bloggy Award. Hurray for me...uh, I mean, Allison! Anyway, if you haven't checked her out, give her a visit. She is also the designer of my lovely new pink and white background. Love.It.




Here's the dish on the "Love ya" award:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!"

Aw, shucks. *Blushes* Thanks, Allison!

Domestic Sophisticate - These two sisters are SAHM's but still love to look lovely every day. I am sure Nate wishes I would be a little more domestic and sophisticated.

Cookie Crums - One of my girlfriends from college who know has one of the cutest lil guys ever.

My Chihuahua Bites - Andrea cracks me up nearly ever post. She's definitely worth the visit!

Leaving and Loving on a Jetplane - Newlywed Mrs. Jetplane's adventures in being a military wife.

Behind the Dim Unknown - Proud to say, that's my Daddi-o. He is the epitome of the unselfish blogger.

One Hundred Eighty Degrees - One new mama's quest to have it all. And she's working it!

Por l'Amour De - My newest blog friend.

Bees and Boo-boos - Sit down with a sweet tea and follow the adventures of this Carolina mommy and her two adorable kiddos.

5 comments:

Missy said...

why thank you so much! I am happy you have enjoyed my blog! :)

Allison said...

you can let it go to your head ALL you want!! :)

thanks for plugging my blog, too! you are sweet :)

Nic Ridley said...

Aww shucks! Thanks!!

Kristen said...

Thanks. :)

God Rocks said...

THe epitome? Probably not...but nice of you to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails