Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Get you some

Just because there is not an IHOP anywhere within an hour's drive of me, doesn't mean that YOU should be deprived of the rapture that is IHOP Free Pancake Day. Unless of course, you want to boycott in a show of solidarity with me, your pancake-less friend.


Today until 10:00pm, IHOP is giving away a free short stack (three pancakes) to all customers. In exchange, customers are encouraged to donate to the Children's Miracle Network or a charity of their choice. So technically the pancakes are not free-free, but it's still a really cool idea and a great excuse to devour the fluffy, buttery deliciousness that is an IHOP short stack.


So grab a little cash and head on down to your local IHOP and have a pancake for me. And if you do, please don't tell me, because then I will have to hate you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails