Saturday, July 25, 2009

Six Word Saturday - Vacation Edition



Six Word Saturday is the blog carnival hosted every Saturday (clever, right?) by Show My Face. I could write volumes about our ten glorious days in the South, but I have neither the time nor the patience for that. Plus, I like you too much to put you through all that. You're welcome. So here's our vacation - six word Saturday style.



Only at Quaker Steak & Lube
__________


Nate - Ready for his first triathlon
__________


Leah and I - 20 years later
__________


Lovely bride. Handsome groom. Best wishes!
__________


Pretty pals pose poutily with pockets.
__________


Rookie's not sure about new addition.
__________


Nate gets in a little 'practice'.
__________


This is art? Who'd buy this?
__________


Apparently, these guys. Really, boys? Seriously?
__________



Good times were had by all.
__________


Nate got more than he expected.
__________


The Fearsome Foursome - Miss you guys!
__________

For more vacation pics, visit my Flickr stream here.

2 comments:

Cole said...

Looks like an awesome time!!

Wait... I don't recall seeing Rookie before! Were you hiding the third member of you canine brood? :-)

Ally said...

Aww I didn't know you two knew each other - two of my fav bloggers together! :) Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails