Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I (heart) Peyton Manning

....oh, and the rest of the Colts football team, of course!

So Sunday I got to go to my first NFL football game. We did the tour of the new Lucas Oil Stadium a few months ago and Nate got to go to a preseason game, but this was my first live Colts game. We had nosebleed seats and could barely see the ball moving around the field, but it was fun and exciting nonetheless.

Pre-game warm ups.


That tiny person on the 30 yard line in the middle of the picture is Peyton Manning!


This is the face Nate usually makes when I ask him to take a picture with me.


And to be fair, here is a bad one of me, too.


Eight pictures later, one we can both live with.


Here we go! Get excited!!


This as close as we got to the action.


I have to start plotting now to get to more games next season and hopefully, maybe better seats. But I can't complain, I got to go and I had a fantastic time (and cotton candy, which makes anything more fun!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails