Monday, December 29, 2008

Do I need a receipt to return these neighbors?

Dear Inconsiderate Neighbor,

Do you not see your trash blowing all over the freaking cul-de-sac?!

I know that you are home today because school is out, your garage door is up and I saw your husband taking out still more trash earlier this morning. I understand that you have a bazillion children and that Christmas generates more trash than your already over-worked container can possibly hold, but can't you at least secure the overflow on what is clearly a very windy day?

If I wanted to decorate my yard with styrofoam peanuts I would have done it with my own trash.

Sincerely,
Peeved in Indiana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ugh! I have an inconsiderate neighbor who lives above me and is so disturbing all the time. It is so annoying--you're a god enighbor, why can't everyone else be???

Related Posts with Thumbnails