Sunday, December 7, 2008

For the Record....(Or How I'm Going to be the Next Julia Child)

Ladies and gentlemen, mark this day in your calendars. Today, Katie actually called me for cooking advice. Quick! Someone look out the window - I think pigs might be flying.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly cooking advice.

And maybe we already happened to be on the phone when the question came up, so she didn't exactly call me for advice.

The point is, that I know where cocktail wienies are at the grocery store while Katie did not, and without my sage advice, her small group Christmas party would be missing out on some awesome cocktail wienies.

1 comment:

Katie said...

HAHAHAHA, yeah, cooking advice? Telling me the placement of some random (little used) item in the grocery store can hardly be described as "cooking advice"!!! But we all know you are stretching here, so I will let you stretch out your teensy-weensey moment into all its glory...the cocktail weenies were AMAZING at the party and everyone was SOOOO glad to eat them. Sara saves the day (at least in cocktail weenie land--but, hey, we all know Sara is in her own world, right? Now we know where!)!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails