Monday, June 7, 2010

I've been over Tom Cruise for the better part of the last five years, basically ever since he lost his mind and his dignity with all that couch jumping and verbal sparring with Matt Lauer.

I've had no desire to see any of his recent movies. Valkyrie looked like a snooze fest. Knight and Day (or is it Day and Knight? I forget. Whatever.) looks like every other trying-too-hard-to-cover-a-crappy-script-by-hiring-two-overpaid-stars caper these days. Think I'll skip it.

Of course I had to give props where props were due - his portrayal of Les Grossman was just about the only good thing about Tropic Thunder. And possibly the best acting job old Tommy boy has ever done.

So I wasn't expecting much when I heard Mr. Cruise was making an appearance at the MTV Movie Awards. A little image rehab and an effort to make himself relevant to the current generation, perhaps.

Oh, how wrong I was.

This is freaking hilarious. Tom Cruise should do more comedy. Seriously. I almost hurt myself laughing last night.

I predict a movie starring Les Grossman very, very soon.

2 comments:

heene said...

pretty sure that was on par with his couch jumping. Terrible.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I saw it and thought it was HILARIOUS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails