Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IT'S TIME!

{Image found here}

OMG, ya'll! To steal a phrase from one of my favorite bloggy friends (and fellow LOST enthusiast!), Ally - I'm vibrating with excitement today!

And so it begins....the final season of LOST. As any good LOSTie knows, this is bittersweet. I'm both excited (to find out how it ends and what it all means!) and sad (what will I do when there's no LOST to talk about?). This is one of the absolute best shows on television right now - and possibly ever. Or at least in the 28 years that I've been watching television!

I love the spider web graphic showing all the connections between the castaways. After all, that's what the entire first season was based on, and I'm excited to read that the producers are bringing that idea back this season.

I have so many questions that I hope are answered before all is said and done, but here are my Top 10:

1. As Charlie so eloquently put it in the first season, "Guys, where are we?" Good question, C-Money. Where the heck are you guys?
2. Who is good and who is evil? Charles Widmore? Jacob? The Man in Black? Ben? Locke? Jack? I thought I knew, but season five proved that you can't know. Maybe that's the point? A person's inner good or evil isn't for us to know?
3. Who the heck is The Man in Black and why is he running around in Dead Locke's body?
4. Will Sun and Jin find their way back together?
5. What in the world is the smoke monster? Evil incarnate? Judgement Day? A manifestation of conscience?
6. What happened to the polar bear from Season 1? And why was it there in the first place?
7. Where is Claire and who will raise her baby, Aaron? They made such a big deal out of this in Season 1, I simply must have an answer. Also, what is the deal with Jack and Claire's dad? He seems important somehow.
8. Who will Kate end up with - Jack or Sawyer? I'm kind of torn on this one. I want the 'good guy' to win, but I'm not sure who that is anymore (See also Question #2)
9. Why these people? What was so special about Locke, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Sun, Jin and Hurley? They were 'marked' by Jacob, some of them as early as childhood, but why?

And the biggest, most important question of all:

10. Why has Richard been middle-aged since well, the Middle Ages? Where is his fountain of youth and can I buy some of whatever he's drinking?

Will you be watching tonight? What are the questions you hope they finally answer this season?

4 comments:

Ally said...

Heehee Glad to know I'm not the only one vibrating! haha

I'm going to Mama and Daddy's to watch on their big ole HDTV tonight and even though they've never watched before, they're really excited. Daddy's even watching the last hour of the UK game on the TV in the kitchen so I can get all the LOST I've been needing.

I want to know what the deal w/Libby (or her twin?!) in the loony bin w/Hurley is. I want to know more about WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT. I want to know I've not wasted all these years watching. It better be epic.

Allison said...

those are some GOOD questions!!

The polar bear thing is a good one...I've always wondered about that.

so so so many questions...they have a lot of explaining to do!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait!!!!! I'm soooo excited! And I can't wait for the questions to be answered!

Sarah said...

Hmm, I haven't gotten through all of season 5 yet so I'm wondering about this whole Locke/The Man in Black business. Lol. As for the polar bears though, didn't Ben say something about them breaking out from the cages? Still not exactly an answer but at least we know how they got on the island!

Related Posts with Thumbnails