Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And we were afraid it was completely over...

{image found here}

Do you know what this is?!

LOST: The Complete Collection - and it comes out TODAY!

Six glorious seasons of the best.show.ever. Plus two hours of never-before-seen content, including a 12 minute mini-epilogue about Hurley and Ben's time as keepers of the island.

I want it. I want it bad.

But as Nate so helpfully pointed out - I've already seen it all. I know how it ends.

Well, yes, this is technically true. But I don't have cast and creator interviews, a mini replica of the island, a box that comes complete with black-light hidden secrets or my own personal Senet game. And did I mention the 12 minute mini-epilogue? I need to know what happened, man!

If you need to know what to get me for Christmas - this is it. Just don't expect to see me for at least 96 hours afterwards.

5 comments:

KT said...

I hate to say this (not really) but I've never seen even five minutes of Lost. People love it from what it seems.
PS- I'm staying in Fishers tonight, but am bringing my six year old. I will send you my phone number and if you want to, give me a call. We should be there by 7 p.m.

Cole said...

I've never seen ANY of Lost. Now would be a good time to start from the very beginning, right?

yours truly, melissa said...

I've never seen any LOST episodes either.

BUT I know how you feel. I've seen every episode of Sex and the City (probably like 3 times - hello?! HBO has them on demand and they're perfect for when you don't have anything else to watch/do) and I still want the box set too.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

This is in my amazon card but I shouldn't, right? Cause I do know how it ends and all.

But damn, I want it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I really want to get it but I have all the other seasons! I want to see the extras!

Related Posts with Thumbnails