Monday, May 3, 2010

What I learned from my sisters

- She who showers last will shower fast...cause there isn't any hot water left.
- You snooze, you lose...the last brownie, the front seat, whatever. See also #1.
- Each successive sister has it easier than the last. This is the only case where it sucks to be first.
- If you are doing something you shouldn't be doing, at least one sister has likely seen you do it.
- Said sister will use this knowledge to her advantage the next time she snoozes and loses.
- Your underwear drawer is the only safe place to keep chocolate.
- I will always have three best friends. And they all have the same last name.


Today I am thankful for....sisters who are not above bribing each other with cupcakes if it gets all four of us in the same place at the same time.

I love you, girlies! Can't wait to see you in just 24 days!

Love, Ruh

3 comments:

Cole said...

It must be awesome having that many sisters!!

Kimberly said...

Okay, you almost made me wish for a minute that I wasn't an only child. That is awesome that you and your sisters are so close!

AndreaLeigh said...

you all look just alike! i wish I had a sister.

Related Posts with Thumbnails