Monday, March 21, 2011

Pretty Please: Birthday Edition

{link here}

Because who doesn't love toasty warm feet?

My feet are always freezing. I wear socks and slipper Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. It can be 90 degrees outside and I still need socks on my feet. I don't wear them to bed, so in the time it takes me to put my socks in the hamper and crawl into bed, my feet are little blocks of ice again.

Although these are probably a bit like wearing cement blocks on your feet. Hopefully there's never an emergency while lounging around in these babies. Or at least if there is, I'll die with very warm feet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Walking in them is possible but difficult. In winter, my sweet husband zaps them for me at night and then brings them to bed!

Cole said...

Don't think of it like cement shoes...think of it like good smelling calf exercise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails