Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is it Spring yet?

It's still definitely winter in Indy (snow flurries this morning!) which is why I was shocked the other day when a friend said it was only two weeks until Spring. Um, wait, what?! How did that happen? I'm usually itching for Spring. Dying for shorts. Staring longingly at my sleeveless dresses. Painting my toenails in February in anticipation of open-toed shoes in April.

This year? Notsomuch. It just totally snuck up on me. But now that I've been made aware? I'm in total Spring Preparation mode. And what better place to start than spring cleaning with a new Spring dress? I am loving pretty much every single thing in Ann Taylor Loft's new spring line. I'll take one of everything.

Please and Thank You.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails