Monday, September 27, 2010

What I've been up to while I was away....

Celebrating my Grandma's birthday in Florida:




Loving on a few of my favorite people....



Eating at the Big Ice Cream Cone....



Hanging with the extended family....



Visiting my sister-in-law in New York City:

Blasting out my eardrums at the Eminem/Jay Z Home and Home concert...



Enjoying every single second with my sister-in-law.....



Singing all the words in every Jay Z song, even the bad ones (sorry, Mom!)....



Trying not to geek out when I saw Brad Goreski from The Rachel Zoe Project at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week....



Meeting celebrity dogs.....


Tasting every single Baked by Melissa flavor and not feeling a single bit guilty about it....



Taking a weekend road trip to Knoxville to cheer on the Vols:

Inviting my sister on a last minute road trip....


Making flip cup a family affair.....


Eating gator stew for dessert....


To see the rest of our month-of-vacations pictures, check out my Flickr.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You have been busy! Looks like fun!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! You've been traveling everywhere! Did you get to talk to Brad?? I love him on the RZ show!

yours truly, melissa said...

Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun! You sang ALL the bad words?!? Whoa... ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails