Saturday, September 5, 2009

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!...too bad I'm in Indiana

{image here}

Ah! Do you hear it? Taste it? Smell it? Feel it? It's football time, baby!!

I am proudly sporting my orange and wishing the Tennessee game was on TV. I can't wait to see what this season holds with new head coach, Lane Kiffin.

In honor of the official kick-off of college football season, here's a little football funny:

Football FINALLY makes sense.......... A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarter back! Get the quarter back!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"

5 comments:

Cole said...

Hahaha! Cute joke. :-)

Leah said...

What a great game we had today, huh?! James has decided that Rocky Top is his favorite song!

Sarah Wyland said...

That game was amazing!!! Lane Kiffin is going to put Tennessee back on top!

Love that joke, btw!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Everytime I watch a T game I can't stop singing Rocky Top!!

Jennifer said...

I am just so happy its football season!

Related Posts with Thumbnails